Monday, December 25, 2006

Santa...Where is the love?

I thought I was a good boy this year, and I was almost certain that I sent my list to Santa on time. However, I did not receive any of the gifts on my list. At the time, I did not think I was asking for too much. Below is a copy of the letter I sent Santa.


Dear Santa,

I have been a very good boy this year. I ate all my vegetables, and kept my room clean all year.

I would like the following things for Christmas this year:

1. A Pony! Not just any old pony. I would like a FUSAICHI PEGASUS yearling colt, preferably a January foal.
2. A year of free Room and Board in Mike Trombetta's barn (for my Fu-Peg colt). If Trombetta is not available, I guess Michael Matz will work.
3. $150 Million to buy Pimlico and fix it up. Santa, I'm not sure if you had time to see what has happened to this historic beauty. The guys from Magna are letting it fall apart.
4. Slot machines in Maryland

My best to you and Mrs. Clause,

Baloo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Baloo,

I got your letter, I don't have a Fu Peg in stock but I do have a very expensive Forestry colt that was just returned. As for the $150 million; if you are patient you should be able to buy Pimlico for about $16 million soon, the same price as the Forestry colt.

Regards
Santa

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online