Thursday, April 19, 2007

Opening Day at Pimlico

The Pimlico spring meet starts today. To the rest of the horse racing world, this is no big deal, but to the horse racing fans in Baltimore, it is OPENING DAY. The Pimlico meet, the start of spring, the lead up to Baltimore/Maryland's biggest day of racing, the Preakness. I just can't contain my excitement! Check Out the complete stakes schedule and details on this link to Brisnet.

To help get your day started right, check out This story in the Washington Post. This is a great story about a trainer, owner, and Maryland racing.

Yesterday it was brought to my attention that I don't always give the proper credit when linking, or taking quotes from news reports. I apologize to all the great turf writers, and will do my best to give credit to my source.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online