Thursday, February 15, 2007

I Apologize, A Little

I wanted to apologize to the Maryland Jockey Club for my comments two days ago. I have not changed my mind, the promotions are still terrible. But, I have heard a bunch of radio spots in the last few days about this upcoming weekend of racing. The radio spots are great, they make it sound like a day at the track is fun for the entire family (I would agree). They are trying to get the word out, and they are also trying to get people out to the track. However, the free tote bag (after the 5th race for the first 4000 people) will not make people come. Radio ads are a great idea, I just wish you guys had a good promotion, or product to pitch. Keep trying guys, someday you may get it right!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online