Sunday, December 09, 2007

Catching Up On Reading

Forgive me bloggers, for I have sinned. It has been two weeks since my last post.

Nothing new around here. Still don't have slots, and Pimlico is still in a bad neighborhood. Posts have been slow, as I have been catching up on my reading. The first book was the sales catalog for the Fasig-Tipton Mid-Atlantic Mixed Sale. Well, I realized I am equally bad at handicapping sales and races. Fortunately, my handicapping of the sale did not hurt my wallet.

The other book I have been reading is Merryland by Josh Pons. I enjoyed this book because I knew all the people and locations. I live five minutes from Merryland, and have had horses train at the farm. If you are not a local, I think you may not enjoy it as much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're killing your fan base!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online