Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Saratoga Photos for a Dark Day

I'm about a week-and-a-half late for posting photos from my trip to Saratoga, but here are a my favorites:

Channing Hill-

Barclay Tagg, Robin Smullen and Ramon Dominguez discussing the win by Lael Stables' Rollers-

Super-Jock Alan Garcia on Bugboys favorite Raw Silk-

The IEAH guys watching their first-timer Abundantia race on their screen-

Better Talk Now before the Sword Dancer-

Grand Couturier and Alan Garcia-

Proud Spell with Larry Jones and Gabriel Saez-

The Stadium Cafe on Broadway provided a hospitable place to watch the Jets and enjoy the "Bug Boy Special"-

I don't quite remember the rest of the night. Damn, there are a lot of bars in Saratoga!

2 comments:

Brooklyn Backstretch said...

These are great, Alan...especially love the Bug Boy Special. Did you have it?

I'm glad to see that there's another Raw Silk fan out there...

Anonymous said...

I won a free lunch picking Raw Silk in her last race over my buddies pick, who ran way back as the favorite. She is a nice filly.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online